Monday, March 03, 2008

Local Vietnamese Restaurant


Pork Pot Stickers

If I have a choice I will always go in to the city to eat, more choices and most of the time better food then here North of the gate. I discovered a restaurant nearby that does a really good job serving Vietnamese food. My daughter and I go at least once a week, The owners know us now and bring out pot stickers first thing. Next the big steaming bowls of chicken pho which come with a plate of sliced jalapeno, sprouts, basil and cilantro. Hot chili sauce immediately goes into my bowl of soup. The name of the restaurant is La Maison de la Reine (the house of the queen) in Corte Madera, Marin County. Note: recent vists have shown me to only order the Pho soups, the rest of the food is fair quality and on one recent vist the dinner plates had to be returned three times because they were dirty, not a good sign, I think I will stick to Clement street restaurants next time.


Squid & Prawn Pho with side of sliced Jalapeno, Lime, Basil and Cilantro

No comments: