Monday, March 08, 2010

Food Specialty?

I just finished watching a new episode of No Reservations hosted by Anthony Bourdain. This show happens to be one of my favorite on TV. Tonight's subject was on food obsession, what kind of foods people like and are obsessed with. It got me thinking about if there is one food that I am obsessed with? Most of my favorite foods are seasonal, I look forward to and enjoy cooking and eating these seasonal foods when they become available. My next category would be foods from the warmer regions of the world and most of these foods also tend to be spicy, which I also like a lot. Sometimes I will cook foods from a particular region of the world for a few days to get it out of my system, then I will move on to another type of food from somewhere else. I really have to agree with Anthony that pork is king and if its in the the form of Latin food then I am truly happy.

1 comment:

Fog City Racing said...

Greg, I'm trying to write you an email about the AC34 shirts you expressed interest in, but it's very hard to do!
klane@teambrickhouse.com is the email address to write for getting a shirt. I'm glad you like them!
Paige