Monday, August 08, 2011

Good Coffee Find

Yes, the drink we all love and need at least a cup a day, but sometimes it's not that good. When a good coffee is found it's hard to try a new variety because of the fear of getting a bad cup. This last weekend I visited my favorite farmers market in Marin County and needed my morning cup. There sitting on one end of the market was a classic silver Airstream trailer converted for brewing and serving coffee. I was sold. Single latte to go please!  It was amazing; I could not get over how good it was, flavorful and rich without any bitterness. The coffee is from Remedy of Oakland and I am going to have to find a way to get it more often. Give it a try if you come across it.

Remedy Coffee
4316 Telegraph Avenue, Oakland, CA
510.922.8455

No comments: